Features / TV Shows
TV show episodes are automatically sorted by TV show and season, genre...
The server retrieves posters, background images, descriptions, actors, parental certificates, from the Internet...
Audio and Subtitle Choice
Chosen subtitles will be visible even if the movie is transcoded...
- You can import .MP4, .M4V, .MKV, .WEBM, .AVI, .WMV, .MOV, .QT, .MPG, .MPEG, .OGG and .FLV files as TV episodes into the server.
- The server can import .ASS, .SRT, .SAMI, .SBV, .STL, .SUB, .TTM and .VTT (webVTT) files as subtitle files for your TV episodes.
- The server can parse subtitles embedded inside .MKV files.
- The server can read the metadata inside TV episode files (show, season, episode number, title, year, genre, description, tags, artwork, etc...).
- The server can find TV show, season and episode number from the file names or parent folder names.
- The server can find TV Show and TV Episode information and artwork from the Internet.
- The server allows you editing metadata inside TV episode files (title, year, genre, description, tags, actors, artwork, etc...).
- The server allows you renaming or moving each TV episode file.
- The server can transcode videos so they can play on any device, even if the file forma is not natively supported...
- Each user can resume playing where they left off.
- Each user has a "Continue Watching" playlist with movies started and not finished.