Features / Movies
Movies are automatically sorted by title and year, genre, actor, tags (which you can modify)...
The server retrieves movie posters, background images, descriptions, actors, directors, parental certificates, from the Internet...
The server retrieves posters and descriptions about the actors from the Internet...
Audio and Subtitle Choice
Chosen subtitles will be visible even if the movie is transcoded...
- You can import .MP4, .M4V, .MKV, .WEBM, .AVI, .WMV, .MOV, .QT, .MPG, .MPEG, .OGG and .FLV files, as movies into the server.
- The server can import .ASS, .SRT, .SAMI, .SBV, .STL, .SUB, .TTM and .VTT (webVTT) files as subtitle files for your movies.
- The server can parse subtitles embedded inside .MKV files.
- The server can read the metadata inside movie files (title, year, genre, description, tags, actors, artwork, etc...).
- The server can find movie and actor information and artwork from the Internet.
- The server allows you editing metadata inside movie files (title, year, genre, description, tags, actors, artwork, etc...).
- The server allows you renaming or moving each movie file.
- The server can transcode videos so they can play on any device, even if the file forma is not natively supported...
- Each user can resume playing where they left off.
- Each user has a "Continue Watching" playlist with movies started and not finished.
Playing Videos from Web-Sites
- You can import web pages containing a movie into the server (from Youtube, Amazon Video, Talk Talk Video, etc...).