Features / Music
When you play music videos, the server transcodes them on the fly, so they can play on any device, even if the movie file format is not natively supported...
Music tracks and video files are automatically sorted by album and artist, genres...
The server retrieves posters and descriptions about the artists from the Internet...
When a song has "X ft. Y" for artist, both X and Y have a Music Artist page created on the server, listing the common song...
- You can import .MP3, .ACC, .M4A, .MKA, .FLAC and .WAV files, as music into the server.
- You can import .MP4, .M4V, .MKV, .WEBM, .AVI, .WMV, .MOV, .QT, .MPG, .MPEG, .OGG and .FLV files, as music videos into the server.
- You can import .CUE files for your music files into the server. Each CUR track is a separate music song/track.
- The server can read the metadata inside music files (artist, title, album, genre, artwork, etc...).
- The server can find artist, album and title from the file names or parent folder names.
- The server can find music album and artist information and artwork from the Internet.
- The server allows you editing metadata inside music files (title, artist, album, track number, year, genre, artwork, etc...).
- The server allows you renaming or moving each music file.
- You can play all music tracks from one Music Artist on his/her page.
- You can play all music tracks from one Music Genre on its page.